Google

Friday, July 13, 2007

Missing Life


What the heck have I been up to?




Well I have been working my butt off trying to get my work permit done so I can begin getting paid. Yes we are way over the expected time frame now. I have finally gotten everything ready for the other english speaking colleges here signed up for BCBS and TRICARE as providers, so not their client bases should skyrocket along with their income, at least we all are hoping that will happen. But I am still not getting any income other than my Retirement from the USAF.


We have been going to Ağva every weekend lately. We will be there again this weekend too. I am going to try to get some more pictures to update my photo album linked to this blog. Last weekend I took a picture of a beautiful cove which you can see above. I snorkled that cove and I have to say it was way cool, but there were a lot of dead crabs at the bottom.
Anyway going again this weekend.
Love to my kids and Peace to all!
LeePsycho

No comments:

Donate