Google

Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy New Year

It has been almost a month and as usual no one responded to the last blog. I really didn't think anyone would, but I hoped. Just to clarify the thought behing the shoe thing, I thought if we sent enough old shoes to "you know who" the press would pick it up. Somewhat like the large pile of shoes scattered in the middle of a bridge recently garnered international news. The people in the Middle East and Asia would know that the American people do not agree with the decisions of one small group of representatives.

Didn't happen, I am ok with that. I will keep telling everyone that asks me that I do not support the continued occupation of Iraq, one at a time.

On with life. I am looking forward to the new President and I really do hope he can inspire a lot of very powerful people (the citizenship) to pay attention to the small print, and make sure we know what is going on.

The newest big world distraction is Israel - vs - Hamas, or should I say Gaza.

This thing started like all retaliatory wars, but It looks like Hamas brought rocks to a gun fight. Ok, Hamas brought really crappy rockets that don't do a heck of a lot of damage (but scare the hell out of everyone in their path) and unfortunately Israel has brought pretty much everything but the kitchen sink. Enough already, you showed who has the bigger .... now start acting like a responsible nation. Gaza is not Iran, if you have a problem with Iran, talk to Iran! Let the people of Gaza deal with getting rid of the Hamas thugs. You never know, the Gazan's might surprise you, if you let them get the basic essentials they need to survive.

The Egyptians also need to take a look at how they have allowed the tunneling to continue too!

I have an idea, why not TRY to be human rather than Palastinian or Israeli, better yet lets try humanity over Muslim or Jew. Fights like this serve no purpose, except to make a mockery of religion overall. Religion does that well enough without nations helping by killing in the name of their "god"!

Peace and Love

LeePsycho

Donate