Google

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Promises Again?!

Not long ago I wrote a blog called Promises.  Unfortunately this week I found that even though some people promise they will do something they still won't follow through.

I realize that even I cannot complete everything I say I will.  When I cannot I am honest about what happened and how I am planning on fixing it and we work from there.  Guess what, that is all I can expect from anyone elsde too.  I never expect more from others than I am willing to to do myself.  Fortunately for me I DO have a few people who do what they say, and when they cannot, they let me know.

I hate feeling like this, lied to - used - abused, I keep looking for them though.  You know the people with integrity.  unfortunately I currently feel I will find every human with integrity before I pass on to the next concsiousness.

Peace and love, even to those with a lack of integrity.

LeePsycho

Donate