Google

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Peace Baby Peace

How much excitement can one guy take?

I just completed work on an internet company as the COO and a consultant. Have a gander www.myrinaconsulting.com Focus is addiction treatment and prevention.

I just found out a month ago that I am going to be a father again, at 44! That will be a ball!

Been Twittering and Facebooking and MySpacing like mad. I never thought I would find some of the people I have through these applications but I have and it has been fun. I actually got Maria Schriver as a friend on both Facebook and Twitter! Never thought that would happen but it has.

Hurt my back last week and the residual achiness is killing me!

All this good stuff and the annoying stuff is getting on my nerves.

You know what I just want some peace! But to make the peace last I know I have to do some more and get the business earning! So off to work I go again!

Peace to you !

LeePsycho

Donate