Google

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Manhood? I think not!

about a week ago I heard from an old friend. I have known her for something like 30 years I think. That is not the point, the point is that she was beaten up by her husband of 7 months. The only thing I can say, and did say to her was I love her and because of this "man's" behavior I feel sorry to be a man. Actually, he punched her one time.

That one punch caused significant damage physically. I spoke to her on Skype and was able to see for myself the damage that one punch caused: she sees double because one of her eyes looks up now, her two black eyes are nearly healed but not quite, her broken nose is healing but she still cant blow it because it all comes out her tear ducts. She cannot cry because when she does her nose plugs up again. She has depth perception problems so she cannot work, and will not be able to work until she can see properly again.

Emotionally she is strong and weak at the same time. Unfortunately her children were home and witnessed this, so they have their own damage that she feels too. She looked afraid but brave, I think she moved the curtain four times to look out, but the look on her face was caution and conviction, and her voice sounded confident but not cool yet. Charges, hell yes, and because of the significant physical injuries, and the presence of the children, he will be charged with Felonies!

Is this manhood? Hell no! This guy is a disparagement of everything that is manly. Unfortunately there are too many like him out there. This product of a broken society was even brazen enough to say that he never hit her, and that he was intoxicated. He made the claim that he put up his hand and she smashed her face into his palm, all the while crying like a baby to the court where she was petitioning for a protective order against him. Seems the judge, commissioners, lawyers, police, doctors, and court reporters all said the same thing I said: "EXCUSE ME, you call yourself a man?"

Turns out the idiot has a history of crimes against women of all ages, and an equal history of being extremely convincing.

Sister, you are my sister, you do whatever you have to do to put this menace away for as long as possible. Take strength in the love of your friends, all of whom are in a line along with me to watch your back while you take care of business.

Take heed in this; girl, you don't need a man in your life. You can buy a vibrator, the batteries last longer anyway!

Peace and love, especially to you my sister - my friend

LeePsycho

Donate